Friday, January 9, 2009

Landon can reach the light, Mommy's first outing alone (sort of)

Greg entertaining Kasey while I ate dinner. She's holding her head up really well I think. I loved this picture because of the way she was looking at Greg.

Mommy and her kiddos

Yesterday (1/8) I got to get out of the house on my own for a little bit. Greg kept Kasey and I went to Landon's school to volunteer during their art time. It was sort of nice to get out "on my own", and Kasey slept the whole time I was gone so Greg got some time to himself as well.

I think that Kasey's eyes are starting to turn brown. They will likely be brown because Greg and I both have brown eyes, but we don't know what shade.

Kasey doesn't seem to be sleeping much. I need to read what that means. She's doing about the same at night, but isn't sleeping as much during the day.

In the play room downstairs we have a light dimmer which means that to turn on the light you just have to touch the pad on the light switch. When Landon has his shoes on he can now reach the light on his own. He was pretty excited about this.

Kasey had her first bottle this week. On 1/7 Greg gave her a bottle of breast milk. She ate about 3 oz, but wasn't overly thrilled about it. We'll have to give her bottles every once in a while so she's used to it when I got back to work next month.

Daddy giving Kasey her first bottle of breastmilk - 1/7/09