Monday (1/12) I had my 6 week visit with my midwife Jeanean. Everything looks good. We got some good pictures of us with Jeanean.

I also took Kasey to the doctor. She has had a little bit of blood in her stool, and started spitting up more. It could be 1 of 2 things - an allergy to milk protien or a stomach bug. I have to cut dairy out of my diet for about a month, and we are also collecting poo poo for some tests. They aren't overly concerned about it, but we need to make sure it isn't something more serious.
She weighed 12 lb 3 oz so she's still gaining weight well. I also asked about the rash on her face, and she said it looked more like eczema than baby acne. I'm putting Aquaphor on it, and it already seems to be getting better.



