Sunday, January 4, 2009

Few updates

I finally published a Christmas post on 12/25/08 if you are interested.

Kasey still has baby acne, but hopefully it will get better soon. She is sleeping pretty consistently at night in 4 1/2 to 5 hour stretches which is nice. She's also staying up more during the day. The last few nights she'll wake up about dinner time and stay up until 10ish and go to sleep for 4 1/2 to 5 hours. She's also staying up a little more in the middle of the day.

Landon is doing well. He wants me to give Kasey to Daddy lots so I can play with him. We try to alternate so Landon gets attention he needs but so does Kasey. Landon likes sitting with Kasey in his little couch. Landon's latest phrase is "I/You can do xyz if you want to". It's really cute as he says it about eating dessert or one of us going to play with him. Landon just asked me to put the computer down and not do the "blob". So more later.