Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kasey sleeping in crib and Landon's potty training

Kasey has started sleeping in her crib for the first time (she's been sleeping in the swing)! On Thursday (1/16/09) we started putting her in there for naps, and then she slept in there at night. She's not sleeping 7 1/2 or 8 hours like she had a couple times last week, but she's sleeping there. Yesterday for a nap I put her awake in the crib and turned on the mobile. She feel asleep. Of course when I tried the same thing at bed time she calmed down, but didn't go to sleep. We'll get it all figured out.

Just in the last day her face is really starting to clear up. She looks so cute.

We keep trying to get some family pictures and there has been something happen or come up causing us to reschedule about 3 times. I have faith that we'll be successful next weekend!

We started the M&M reward system for Landon going potty. For about a day he stayed dry and went the bathroom in the potty. It's pretty much gone down hill from there. We've tried pull ups some, but he just doesn't want to go to the bathroom. I know that he knows when he needs to go because he'll look at me like he's doing something wrong. So we're moving on to new methods. Today we went and bought some real underwear (they didn't have Thomas the Train in his size so we got some Cars boxer briefs). He's also gone to the bathroom both at lunch and in Kohls today with a dry diaper so we'll see how things go.

Yesterday Beth and Cade came over to play and have lunch. Landon wasn't to sure about sharing his trains with Cade because Cade didn't want to play with them the way Landon wanted him to. It all worked out though.

Last night the kids and I went to Grammy and Gramps house for dinner because Daddy went out with Dave. I noticed that the heater was not working which wasn't good in the cold weather yesterday. Anyway, we had a major leak from the 4 runner that we thought was transmission issue, but ends up being coolant issue of some kind. Anyway, we left the 4runner there overnight in case it was a tranmission issue. Greg came to pick up Kasey and I after his dinner, and Landon spent the night at Grammy and Gramps which they all enjoyed.