Kasey seems to want me to walk her around to calm her down. This can get a little tiresome, but seems to work most of the time. We've also noticed the last couple days that she has spit up really big after we've given her mylicon. She was already upset, but who knows if mylicon has anything to do with it.
Kasey is also smiling. I think babies this age usually smile when sleeping, but not usually when awake. I think that Greg, Grammy, Grandma and Landon have all seen her smile while awake so this isn't just Mommy saying it. Of course it's hard to get a picture of it though.
On Jan 3rd Landon started helping to give Kasey a bath. He gets the soap and cleans her feet and tummy. It's cute and a good help.
Landon went back to school today after the holiday break and everyone seems to be trying to get back into their routines. Kasey and I got to go drop him off today. I asked Landon if he wanted to leave his sunglasses in the car or give them to us inside. He said if was sunny outside so that's why he needed to wear them. We have to register for Landon's school next year end of this month, and we're trying to understand how they register new kids.




