Landon apparently has been going potty on his own for a several weeks, but I just came to know about it this week. He can go all by himself, and even wash his hands on his own. Lately he's been getting up several times in the week during the night to go potty. I assume he's just not awake at 2 or 3 am to go on his own??
We had an ok day. We had 3 major thunderstorms come through. I tried to get out during nap time this afternoon to finally spend some of my birthday money. Of course a major storm came through and Greg highly recommended I come home. As soon as I got back on the feeder road it started raining. It was ok until I got to Bethany. There you could barely see the lines in the road and it was windy and raining hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment