Kasey has started playing peek a boo which is pretty cute. She'll pull her lovee or shirt or blanket over her head. We'll say where's Kasey, and she'll pull it down and we say Peek a Boo. Then she'll pull it back over her head. I tried getting video, but haven't yet. I'll keep trying.
Kasey has started sitting in her high chair to eat dinner with us. Getting her to be happy there for an entire dinner is challenging, but we'll work on that. Here is a picture from 5/3 the first day we put her in the high chair to see if she would be ok. There is also a picture of us at dinner on Tuesday night. She's growing up very fast.

5/5 - Greg's Taco Salad, Kasey sitting at the table

5/3 - seeing if the high chair will work

5/3 - Kasey sitting up more and more to play

5/3 - Kasey sitting up to play

5/2 - Landon who doesn't like picture being taken right now had the idea to get the big bunny out and take a picture of the two of them. I think they both turned out cute.

When schedules work out we've been able to get Landon a shower (Greg does this) and then Kasey and I come upstairs to read Landon a book and help finish getting him ready for bed. If Kasey doesn't get fussy and want to go to bed, it's fun family time.
Kasey has been sleeping pretty well. She slept 10 hours a couple nights. Of course those are the mornings where we wake worrying that something is wrong. She's eating well during the day now. About 8-10oz. She seems to be eating more, but still not as much as i'm pumping. We'll start her on solids in a couple weeks. I can't believe it's time for that already. Some of her 6/9 month clothes are already starting to get a little small.
Landon seems to be getting more emotional about things. I'm assuming it's just because he's almost 3...
No comments:
Post a Comment