I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Friday night Greg and the kids took me to Zorbas (our favorite Greek restaurant) for dinner with the kids. Sunday we had Grammy and Gramps over to the house for lunch. Greg cooked steaks on the grill which were great. Grammy made a cobbler that I can have which is really good. For mother's day I made for my mom, Greg's mom and me some plates that have the kid's footprints on them made into angels. That night we went to dinner with Greg's mom and grandmother at Spring Creek BBQ. I think we all had a good day and enjoyed the time with family.
Here are a few more pictures: click here
Me and my kiddos on Mother's Day
Landon's school had the kids make handprints with a poem for Mother's Day - Awesome!
Me and my Mom with our Angel plates I made
Greg with his mom and the Angel plate I made
No comments:
Post a Comment