She had her 4 month checkup. Everything looked great. She now weighs 16lb .5oz (91%), she's 25.25 in long (83%), and her head cir is 16.4 in (69%). Needless to say she's growing very well. She's a sweet chubby little baby girl.
She's started eating some during the day while I'm at work. She'll eat between 3-6 oz breastmilk total without to much fuss. She seems to do better not being held and being able to move around as she pleases. We'll see how it goes. Obviously from her weight gain she's getting what she needs.
She's cooing and making sounds more. She had this little sound that she makes quite often almost like she's just talking and talking to us.
Last weekend we went to brunch with some friends which was a lot of fun. I think I had a couple things that had some milk in them. Then we went to lunch and had burgers. I asked for no cheese, but they put it on there anyway. We decided to give it a try and see what happened. Not the best idea. Kasey was fairly fussy, and then that night she spit up pretty big. She doesn't really do that anymore so I knew it was the dairy. Back to no dairy for me.
Kasey is still sleeping about the same. She usually goes to bed sometime after 10pm and she'll sleep about 5-6 hours. Every once in a while she'll sleep for 7 or 8 hours, but I don't count on it.
She is doing very well grabbing toys. She likes playing with them. She has a little lovie blanket, baby doll, toys on her floor gym, and several others that Landon likes to get out and give her.