Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Western Day


It was Western Day at Landon's school today. We borrowed a hat, vest and scarf from his friend Liam down the street. I think Greg had to bribe Landon to take this picture, but it's really cute. Landon has started saying he doesn't want pictures. Does that mean I take to many???

Greg took Landon down to Liams to get the stuff and take it back. I guess the boys just go crazy when they are together. I'm sure part of it being that it's been wet so there has been less outside time.

Landon has also decided that he wants to take a shower instead of a bath. He's gone through this phase before when he was younger. Not sure how long it will last...

Landon knows the days of the week. In school they learned the days of the week and that there are 7 days. They sing a song to the tune of Clementine. Of course Greg and I get it caught in our heads. Sunday Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday Friday, Saturday....


No comments:

Post a Comment