I'm prettybehind on the blog, I have lots of updates from my birthday celebrations and pictures. I'll get them up soon :)
Kasey rolled over from her stomach to back for the first time today (in a long time). She only did it once though. She's not really sitting up yet, but she's getting really close. She will put her hands down some, but then she'll end up leaning over quite a bit. She's doing better eating. Monday she ate 10 oz while I was at work and today she ate 6oz. She's started going to bed fairly well. I'll try to feed her in the bedroom where it's darker and then put her to bed awake. She'll fuss some, but go to sleep. Last few nights she's gone to bed about 9:30-9:45. Over the weekend she got up 2 and 3 times a night, but the last 2-3 nights she's just gotten up once and slept about 7 or 8 hours.
I don't remember if I've put this in the blog so I will here. Kasey is now in 6/9 month clothes. This is great when it's warm because I have lots of cute spring and summer clothes. Unfortunately it's been cooler in Dallas and she has very few long pant outfits that fit. No worries, I'm sure it will be warm soon. She's in 2/3 diapers and has been for a little while.
Landon is enjoying going outside to play. The Easter Bunny brought him a Thomas the Train ball that he's having lots of fun playing with. We've gone in the back yard the last few nights and he's enjoyed that. He's also still playing with his various baskets and eggs from Easter. Luckily he usually cleans up the mess he makes with them.