Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grammy said that Landon sang the whole song of patty cake to Kasey today.   That usually makes her laugh.  I can imagine it's really cute.

Landon is still talking about the soccer game we went to last Saturday.  Greg said that this morning Landon told him that he saw fireworks, soccer game, airplanes (there was a flyover), Hooper (the FC Dallas mascot).

Landon thinks that he doesn't need a nap so he stays up during the day, and then 4:30/5pm he's exhausted and takes a little nap.

Kasey has tried some to hold her bottle and is really doing pretty good holding toys and playing with them.

Kasey seems to be doing a little better eating during the day.   She's had at least 5 oz while I was gone since Friday which I think it pretty good.  Definitely better than zero.   She only had 3 from the bottle today, but she had two feedings from me this morning because I was at home.