Friday, June 13, 2008

Potty and That Funny

Last Thursday we got Landon a little potty seat to go on the big potty. We've started putting him on it before taking a bath. He likes Landon's potty. The first time he sat on it we let him flush the toilet, and so now I think he sits on it just to flush the toilet. We keep telling him he has to go pee pee to flush the toilet, and so he pretends to and makes the sound then says flush toilet. We're just getting him associated with the terminology and the potty, and not really training just yet.

Lately when he's started laughing at something he'll say That Funny in a really cute voice. It always makes us laugh.

Tonight we went outside to play for a bit, and Greg and Landon played with the soccer ball. They kicked it around the back yard and Landon threw it some too. Then Greg started head butting the ball, and Landon thought that was funny. He kept laughing and then tried doing it himself.

He's saying phrases with more and more words. This morning on the phone he told me "have glasses on hat" when he had his hat and sunglasses on ready to go. He also seems to need to exert more energy meaning he needs to really run around to keep from getting in trouble.

Last weekend we watched the Belmont horse race and after that Landon started sitting on the couch arms and acting like he's riding a horse. He also is getting more courageous with wanting to jump off of things.

I'm feeling a lot better and most of the morning sickness is over. On 6/11 I started feeling the baby move around more. It's pretty sporadic, but I can feel it. I'm still in regular clothes, but not sure how long that will last.