Saturday, June 21, 2008

One more minute

Landon has started to understand what we mean when we say "One more minute". Now after we've already said this to get ready for bed or something else he say No One more minute. This of course could go on for a while. He also seems to be getting more upset when he doesn't get his way. He'll cry with big tears, but we can usually settle him down by distracting him with something else.

Last week I went to Helsinki for work. This was the first overseas trip I've been on in a while. Of course with going to Helsinki I didn't sleep much so I was up a couple days at 4:30 or 5am and was able to call Greg and Landon and sing the goodnight song. Helsinki was nice since the high temperatures were in the low 60s.

Because I was on the verge of changing to Maternity clothes, I actually took maternity pants with me on the trip. This was probably a good thing and I feel like my belly has grown a bit. I'll see if I can still fit into my regular clothes, but likely I've made the move to maternity clothes.

When I got home Landon was pretty happy to see me. He kept saying pick up Mommy from trip and Mommy home.

We're planning a vacation with some other friends to Turks and Caicos in the beginning of October. The place we are going in all inclusive, and is supposed to have lots of fun things for kids, and of course it's got a beautiful beach. We're trying to get ready some now since bathing suits and water shoes and such won't be available in September. We also have to get Landon a passport.

Landon kept saying today that he wanted to go to a baseball game. We told him he could watch College World Series on TV, and he said no he wanted to go to a game. We'll have to go to a Frisco Roughrider game sometime.