Monday, April 21, 2008

Landon's First Shower

Landon decided that he wanted to take a "shower" for some reason on Friday night. He kept saying take shower. So I got in a tshirt and shorts, turned the water on pointing to the wall and he took a shower. He wasn't to sure but liked feeling the water with his hands. He did ok even with washing his hair. Of course when we went upstairs to get ready for bed he still wanted to take a bath. I guess it wasn't that fun because he hasn't asked for another one.

Saturday we had a fun lunch to celebrate my birthday. Landon, Janice, Cindy, Nanny and Mom all went to a tea room in Richardson. It was great. I even got to go to a movie with Mom that afternoon. We went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was a good movie, but much more graphic than expected.

Saturday night Lady, Landon and I went to the pond in our neighborhood. We fed the fish bread and walked around the area. There were some older boys there that were digging in the dirt making mud balls to use in their sling shots (a little scary). Landon was helping them dig some and then poring rocks over his head. Lady tried falling the water while she was trying to get bread from Landon for herself. I got her out before she completely fell in but her foot got wet.

Landon has started saying more words together. This weekend Greg and Doug went to the Maroon and White A&M Football game in College Station. Greg brought back a new A&M shirt for Landon. When Greg showed him it was a new shirt for Landon and he said "new shirt Landon". It was cute.