Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Feeling Pregnant

I’ve had more nausea this week. I basically don’t feel great in the morning, eat lunch and feel better for the most part in the afternoon. This morning I ate a cracker as I woke up and that seemed to help. I also have allergies so my nose is running. We’ve been having storms at night so with that and Landon crying for a couple minutes early in the morning I haven’t been sleeping great. I’m sure it will all get better soon. J

I actually threw up last night. That was not fun. Last night and the night before, I was pretty sick before going to bed. We figure it’s because I’m taking a prenatal and 2 OMEGA3s right before bed. Of course they recommend drinking a full glass of water and taking with food. I’ll have to try that even though I’ve been taking the vitamins at night for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment