Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Focus

I seem to be feeling better overall. Eating crackers as I wake up and through the day helps most of the time. I got pretty tired today though and I'm still stuffy.

Landon has started having conversations with himself. We can't always understand, but it's like he's asking himself a question then answers OK.

Landon seems to be eating more. I guess he's in a growth spurt. Sometimes we'll try to tell Landon to focus on something like holding a cup or coming down the stairs. Tonight I was talking to Greg and opening a freeze dried fruit snack for him. Landon told me to focus. It was pretty cute.

Landon is talking to me more on the phone now. He will say hi Mommy and tell me a little about what he's done during the day. He'll also say more phrases that we do. Like we'll say you can have a couple more fish, and he'll say couple more.