Monday, April 14, 2008

First Sonogram

I still have allergies or something. My nose is stuffed up and I cough every once in a while. This weekend I took naps when Landon did which means I got extra 2-3 hours a day. This was good until last night when I couldn’t sleep.

I still got up and worked out this morning, and I’m glad I did. I felt better even with little sleep.

I still get nauseous in the mornings and evenings some too. It’s definitely worse this pregnancy, but I will make it through!

We had our first sonogram today. It’s only one, YEA! Baby is right on schedule and the official due date is November 29th (Saturday after Thanksgiving). Our first sonogram with Landon was a couple weeks later so we could see arm buds. Since I’m only 7 weeks along the baby is basically a little 1 cm bean. We could see the baby’s heart is beating and the doctor said that once you see a beating heart that chance of miscarriage is 1%. It’s 25% prior to the heart beating (I thought that was interesting).

No comments:

Post a Comment