Tuesday, February 24, 2009

dry diapers

Landon has been doing great with potty training during the day in underwear. He's been wearing a diaper at night and in the morning until he gets dressed. Last night he woke me up at 12:45am to go potty, and then he went again this morning. His diaper stayed dry which is new. We'll see where this goes.

I was concerned that Kasey wasn't eating enough. We weighed her on a scale from Greg's dad's clinic, and she weighted 14 pound 9 oz. I think she's doing ok. The big thing was that I was pumping about 18 oz a day, but she was only eating about 8 in bottles. They say she should eat between 19 oz and 25 oz. I think he's getting enough now. I also think she might be going through a growth spurt. She had been sleeping 9-10 hours, but last night slept about 5 hours and wanted to eat. She ate quite a bit today.

Kasey is just a smiley girl. We went to Gymboree today to see some of the management and teachers that taught Landon. We also went to see our old housekeeper, and Kasey smiled at everyone.