So our Turks and Caicos trip is canceled, but I really wanted to take a trip with Landon to a beach before Kasey is born. We had and idea that Landon and I would go on a cruise with my parents and uncle. So we were about to book it and the travel agent found out I was pregnant. The cruise line has a rule that you can't go unless you are 24 weeks pregnant or less. I guess a higher power is trying to tell me I need to stay home and not go on vacation.
Landon had his first injury report today from school. He fell while playing outside and got a boo boo. He's ok though, and the teacher said that he didn't cry but told her he fell down. They wiped it off, put a bandade on and sent home a note saying what happened.
Tonight we had our Allen TI moms playdate. Here are a few pictures from tonight.


