I'm in training now. We have started a Bradley refresher class. We'll go to 4 classes, and then do all of the exercising and practicing to get ready for the birth. With Landon I had a completely natural birth (no drugs or interventions), and I hope that Kasey's birth is very similar. Hopefully at least a little shorter but we'll see.
We have several exercises to do in the evenings and I practice relaxing so the bedtime routine has gotten much longer. I also seem to need more sleep, but that can be from several things.
We have a pretty busy schedule, and lots to do to prepare for Kasey so hopefully I can keep up.
We have gotten paint and new comforter for Landon's room, and we'll start getting his new room ready soon. We'll move the crib and changing table downstairs for a while, and then probably prepare the nursery after Kasey is born. The plan is to use Landon's furniture and decor for Kasey. I decided that spending $200+ for new decor is probably not worth it since we'd get new stuff anyway when she turns Landon's age. Also, I still don't think Landon pays attention to the decorations in his room.