Saturday, September 13, 2008

Couple updates

Things are going pretty well. It's getting a little harder for me to move around and I'm getting more tired, but other than that I feel pretty good. Here is a picture of Landon and I on 9/8/08 (last Monday). Landon is wearing his Tony Romo Jersey from Grammy and Gramps.

I had an appointment with Jeanean last week (Monday 9/8/08). All is well with Kasey. She does seem to be moving more. I have started to see the waves on my stomach which are funny to see. Her heartbeat was about 148-150. I've gained about 8 pounds total which is pretty good.

We found out earlier this week that the resort we were going to beginning of October in Turks and Caicos is now closed until November 15th. They got hit by hurricanes Hanna and Ike and had enough repairs to close for an extended amount of time. Needless to say since I'm due November 29th we will have to cancel our vacation. I'm REALLY disappointed that we won't get to go. Maybe we'll get to go there some day.

I don't think I put this in before, but the last month or so Landon has decided that he likes salad. He used to not like tomatoes at all, and now he'll eat them by themselves. He also likes lettuce and ranch dressing.

Last Sunday (9/7/08) Landon decided he didn't want to take a bath, but take a shower. We gave him his first shower in the bathroom upstairs (he's had a few downstairs before), and most of the week he wanted to take a shower over a bath.

Landon also likes taking pictures. Of course they end up being a part of a leg or the floor, but he likes taking them.

Today we went to Kid to Kid to see about Halloween costumers. An old neighbor was there looking for outfits for her kids to play dress up. I thought that was a good idea so we got a dog outfit, a pirate outfit, and Elmo outfit. Landon can use one or more for Halloween and play dress up. He seemed to like all of them. A couple of the pictures are Landon looking at himself in the mirror.





















































Greg also started painting Landon's new room today. For those that have been to the house. We are transforming the Lion room into Landon's new room. We're painting it blue. He got a lot of painting done, but the edges (the hard part) he'll work on tomorrow. Landon of course wants to help with everything. He says he likes his room and of course wanted to sleep in there.