Monday, July 7, 2008

Pregnancy update

I'm 19 weeks along, and so I'm almost 1/2 way through the pregnancy. Time flies. Things seem to be going well. I've decided to move practices where the Midwife I've been seeing for several years has moved. I have my first appointment there on the 17th of July. It will be an OB check and 20 week sonogram. We'll find out then if it's a boy or a girl (yea I can actually start planning).

I still get tired on the weekends and take naps when Landon does, but overall I'm feeling well. I'm still working out doing aerobics 3-4 times a week which makes me feel good.

I don't really have cravings or aversions to smells, but I didn't with Landon either.

We're trying to figure out what to do with furniture and rooms upstairs for the kids (move Landon, keep him in the same room, buy Landon new furniture or the baby new furniture, etc).