Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a Girl!!!!!


We had our 20 week sonogram today and it's a girl. We are very excited. Everything looked good on the sonogram. We got to see moving hands, 4 chambers of the heart, brain, spine, legs, feet, and face. The amniotic fluid looks good. She was breech at the sonogram, but there is no issue this early in the pregnancy

The measurements showed that due date is Nov 30th. This is one day off so she is doing fine growth wise. She weighs about 7 oz.

Greg's dad had some good predictions when Landon was born, and he thought it was going to be a girl. I also thought it was going to be a girl (just had a feeling). We would have been happy either way, but Greg and I both commented that we are VERY excited not to have to go through a circumcision again.

This was our first visit with Jeanean at the new practice. The office is very nice and I'm glad that for sure Jeanean will be the one delivering our little girl. We'll be delivering at the same hospital where Landon was born. (For those who don't know Jeanean is the midwife that delivered Landon).

I've gained about 5 pounds total (including gaining back the 3 I had lost in the first trimester).

We don't have a scanner but we'll try to get pictures up this weekend. I have added some pictures to posts from this month - Birthday Celebrations, Playing Baseball and 4th of July Weekend