You can see the Christmas 2010 post for pictures from Christmas and more pictures from our visit to Odessa
Landon and Kasey made these snowmen. Landon used a hammer and nailed the pieces together. Landon put the stickers on the outside 2, and Kasey put the stickers on the middle one. - 12/11/10

One night we (the 4 of us) went to an open gymboree class. Kasey acts like she owns the place and gets to play with the teacher's puppets. 12/9/10

I still remember a lot of the songs from when we went with Landon to Gymboree. We had a good time.

Greg and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this year on 12/16/10. We went to South Africa over the summer as our celebration trip. On our Anniversary, Greg sent these beautiful flowers to my office. We also went to dinner at Seasons52 in Plano and went to see Harry Potter.

The family including Lady before Greg and I went to dinner for our Anniversary - 12/23/10

Still smiling after 10 years and 2 kiddos :) - 12/23/10

Landon was very proud of this snowman and he likes to write I love you mommy. - 12/24/10

This is from our visit to Odessa. Pops was there for a day while we were there so I wanted to make sure to get a pictures with him and Grandpa and the kids - 12/26/10

this was before we left with Nadine, Grandpa, Greg and I and the kids - 12/28/10

While we were in Odessa Kasey slept on the floor one night and on a mattress the next so we thought it was a good time to move her into a big girl bed. We made her crib into a toddler bed - 12/28/10

Landon is pretty excited about it, but he wants to get in her bed and she doesn't like so much. Of course she gets in Landon's bed all the time.

Silly Kasey girl - she put on my socks and shoes and then Mr Potato Heads glasses. I had to take a picture. - 12/29/10

We have our annual Christmas dinner with the Steiners and Doug. This year we went to Tillman's Roadhouse in Oak Cliff. Food was good and we had a good time. Tracy is pregnant and due in July of next year!

New Years we went over to our neighbors to have dinner and play some Xbox Kinect. Below are pictures of the kids playing Dance Central - basically dancing. I played as well, but luckily there aren't pictures of that :) there is a video at the bottom of Kasey, Devon and Landon.



No comments:
Post a Comment