With all of this, we decided to go ahead and put a Queen mattress in Landon's new room to start getting him used to that room. Friday Oct 3rd is his first night to sleep in there. He seems excited about the new room. Now I get to lay down with him to read books. I also moved his toothbrush and hair brush into his new bathroom (he's been taking baths in there for a little while now).




Landon is able to use his fingers a little better. He can definitely hold up 2 fingers and say 2. He can also hold up 3 fingers. We're still working on 4, but he's doing very well.
Landon seems to be getting more particular about things. He wants things prepared like he wants them or he gets upset. Or he wants us to do things in a certain way or he gets upset. For example we used to be able to suggest what he was going to have for breakfast and he usually went along. Now he really has an opinion that if he doesn't want egg, he doesn't want egg. Some foods he wants us to cut up, and some he wants to eat whole like we do (apples, muffins, etc). If we do it the wrong way he is not happy.
Not sure if I've said this before. Landon loves the song Old McDonald. He sings it all the time. Sometimes I think it's a way he uses to deal with anxiety (singing).
I'm doing ok. Getting bigger and slower, but feeling ok. We still have so much to do, and work is crazy. Hopefully we'll get most things done in October, and I can rest more in November. I think that a lot of things are going to change at work soon, which isn't great timing since I'll be on maternity leave before to long.