Monday, October 6, 2008

Kasey update

I had an appointment with Jeanean today. All is well Kasey's heartbeat was in the 150s, and it looks like she's getting into position (head down). Previously she has been sideways quite a bit. This usually happens around 32 weeks. It doesn't mean labor is near.

With her head down her back is along my left hand side and her feet are on my right side. It's kind of neat to know now if it's an elbow, bottom or foot moving. She can still switch sides (back being along right side), but she'll likely stay head down.

Jeanean asked about getting records for our vacation so I told her we weren't able to go. I keep being reminded of our vacation that didn't happen. It's in big red marker on my calendar at work, and people keep asking me if I'm supposed to be on vacation. Oh well we'll get through.