Landon has started playing a game where he closes his eyes and says Mommy or Daddy in a sad voice. We usually tickle him when he does it so he keeps doing it.
Landon has started sleeping less since he's been in his big boy bed. He doesn't want to go to bed at night because he can get up. He gets up early because he can. This morning I heard something while making breakfast when I got back from the gym. I went to look to make sure, and Landon was standing at the top of the stairs with his blanket. It was about 7:15am. He used to not make much noise before 7:45 or 8. With this he's a bit wilder than normal and gets upset more easily. Hopefully he'll adjust and get back to a routine that works. He starts school on Sept 2nd so hopefully he'll be adjusted by then. He must just have hit the terrible 2s....
Landon has decided he likes doing somersaults. He's not to skilled yet and making sure objects, people etc are out of his way first, but I think he's learning.
It's sometimes a struggle to get Landon to clean up his toys before bed time. Tonight he wanted to take a shower instead of a bath, but we told him because he didn't listen to up when cleaning up toys he had to take a bath. We told him when he doesn't listen he has to follow our rules. He responded that we should follow his rules. We had to laugh.
Had appointment with Jeanean today. Baby is doing well. I measured 24 inches which is pretty good since I'm 25 weeks. Kasey's heartbeat was in the 150s which is good. She thinks she's breech or sideways. Jeanean said we don't need to worry about that until 36 weeks. She said since Landon figured it out to go head down so we know my body will allow this. I had Glucose test today so we'll see how that goes (tests for Gestational Diabetes). I've had "cold" since I got back from Japan Aug 1. Jeanean said basically that when you're pregnant you get things easier, and they last long. Yea! I've been pretty irritable lately as well, and she said that's normal. I guess it's good I'm normal!