Landon seems to still be getting used to his new bed. He seems to get up earlier, but he's going to bed a little better at night. It gives me a chance to sit upstairs and work on the blog and pictures. The last night he only tried to come out of his room once. Tonight he's staying in his room, but has opened and closed the door a couple times.
Landon is singing more and more. I got on video the other day of him singing Old McDonald. He's actually pretty good at getting most of the words. It's very cute.
Kasey seems to be moving more and more. Sometimes it's weird at work to be in a meeting talking or presenting with a living being kicking you. It's fun though. I have a cough and am still a little sick, but I'm sure it will get better.
Football season and Landon's school start in a couple weeks. We're excited, but know that we'll be busy.