Took Landon to get his hair cut Wednesday night. Last time we got it cut, it wasn't very short and grew to be uncontrollable pretty quick. So this time we decided to cut it really short. He doesn't really like the clippers so she used the scissors, but she wasn't able to get it very short. So, we tried the clippers. He did find unless it was near his ear. I kept telling him to make the sound of the clippers and he would. She cut it with a 3 on the sides and 4 on the top. It's really short, but he still looks cute.
The lady cutting his hair asked how old he is, and I said Landon tell her almost 2. And he said almost 2. She was impressed. We also went though colors of different things in the hair cut place. Overall he did really well. When I was paying he went to play with the train set. He didn't want to leave the train set.
Landon seemed to have a bug of some sort for a couple days. He had 102 temperatures for a day or two. He seemed ok for the most part, but looked really tired. His fever has gone away and he seems to be doing well.
I'm doing ok. I'm in New York for a couple days for a conference. Nausea still comes and goes, but overall seems to be getting better as long as I eat something every couple house (normally a cracker). I don't think you are supposed to feel the baby moving yet, but I think I do.