Thursday, January 31, 2019

January 2019

1/26 - Kasey had her first booth sale at grocery store.  the girls sold 100 boxes and got almost $50 in donations.  Pretty good booth sale

1/21 - Kasey did some door to door cookie selling which went well, she  was sending email to family and some of my co-workers.  The kids were off for the day on Monday so we had lunch together and then Kasey came to the office to sell.  She sold 72 boxes which is pretty good for 2 hours.  Proud of her.

1/15 - Kasey and I went to PTA meeting and got to see the first grade music program which was cute about crayons.

1/11 - Start of another Girl Scout cookie season.  Kasey has a high goal so we will see how it goes.

1/5 - Greg and I took Kasey to Grandma and Pops house for dinner while we went to Del Friscos downtown.  We went early and picked her up on the way home

1/4 - I started laser hair removal today.  We will see how the process goes :)

1/3 - Landon left with scouts for ski trip to Ski Apache in New Mexico.  He was excited even though it is a long drive 

1/1/19 - Today I got up and made it to 9am work out.  We thought it would be easy but was pretty hard.  We did enjoy mimosas and bloody mary's after work out :)
We had a pretty lazy day.  Greg watched football and kids and I hung out.

No comments:

Post a Comment