5/22 - we had Landon's friend party at Pump in Up in Frisco again. The kids seemed to have a great time. I made a Dinosaur Train cake and Dinosaur Train cupcakes with edible icing with a picture that said Happy Birthday Landon. We had fun dinosaur themed goodies including a dinosaur mask that the kids seamed to like. Landon had a great time. Afterwards he went to FC Dallas game with Greg and Kasey and I hung out and rested.
5/17 - Landon turned 5 years old today. He had a fun day. At the school auction we won a special visit from the story lady (the school owner). She came in dressed up in renaissance dress with several books and puppets. She read some fun stories. One that she had out was called how the giraffe got his long neck. We had gotten that in South Africa, so I was wondering if she had gotten it on her visit to South Africa or some where here. She had gotten it in South Africa so it was fun to have her read that one.
Grandma picked up Landon from school and took him for Ice Cream which of course went over well.
That night we had dinner at Zorbas with Grammy and Gramps which was fun and very good.5/7 - We had Landon's first tball game of the season. The team hit pretty well and seemed to have fun. Then we had the family birthday party. Greg and I made a Dinosaur Train cake. Greg made a marble cake, and I decorated it. I made a nest out of chow mein noodles and butterscotch and chocolate chips melted. Then put crushed graham crackers as the ground and put the characters and train on it. We had a nice dinner with everyone and Landon got to blow out candles and open presents. The kids were really tired, but had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment