Kasey trying out crib mattress on the floor at Grammy's - 1/5/11
Went to watch the A&M game with Doug, and my cousin Michael came by to hang out with us for a little while! - 1/7/11
I got to see Danny Gokey from American Idol at the Sony booth at CES in Las Vegas. Great show. I bought his album after when I got home - at least the MP3s for it - 1/8/11
My favorite bar in Las Vegas - Fontana Bar at the Bellagio - outside you can have drinks and hear/watch the water show - Doug and I got to hang out here a few nights while in Vegas for CES - 1/8/11
Landon is really getting into coloring and drawing more. This is the A&M football field he drew on his own - 1/12/11
Landon's class this year is small so the kids are really close - Evan, Brooklyn, Landon and Brooklyn - 1/28/11
Grammy and Gramps gave Kasey a doll house for Christmas - This is how she plays with it. She thinks it's for her :) - 1/28/11
Landon getting ready for indoor soccer game with Raptors - He's number 10 (like Landon Donovan) - 1/29/11



No comments:
Post a Comment