This is technically done Feb 4th, but Landon making BDay card for a few of his teachers. I dotted out Happy Birthday and Myers for him to trace and he wrote Landon free hand.
1/18/10 - I was so excited that the living room floor was clean with no toys on it. I can't remember the last time I saw the living room this clean.
Some of Landon's workbook work - Tracing 2s, drawing circles around 2 items, and drawing 2 suns - I got to draw 2 cakes.
Now that we actually have some room to play upstairs we set up a little tunnel play area upstairs. The kids love playing up there together. This night 1/20/10 Kasey found a tiara that she was wearing and playing in.
Kasey taking offer her tiara - 1/20/10 before bath
I guess telling daddy about it from upstairs
Playing in the tunnels and tents
1/27 - Kasey trying to climb up to Gramps
1/28/10 - each session of soccer tots they have a parent participation class. Greg got to run around with Landon and I watched Kasey since I flew in from Korea that morning.
Greg and Landon at soccer tots
Heidi and Asher, Anita and Justin, Greg, Coach Mike and Landon, Alfonso and Alfonso
1/29/10 - We went to dinner with Dave, Tracy and Doug at De Tapas. Everyone helped keep the kids entertained.
Landon specifically asked for this picture after I took the picture of Dave and Tracy with Kasey.
Kasey was enjoying the music at De Tapas.
Kasey riding Landon's big wheel at Grammy and Gramps - 1/30
Kasey playing on her computer program at Grammy and Gramps - 1/30
1/30
Gramps and Landon ready to eat lunch - 1/30
Landon teaching Grandma and Pops how to play Candyland. Kasey in the back pretending to be on the phone. 1/31
1/31
Kasey, Greg and Grandpa - 1/31
No comments:
Post a Comment