Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kasey's First Haircut

Since Kasey has decided that bows and basically anything in her hair is not something she wants a part of, I decided it was time to get her hair cut. Gil who cuts my hair offered to do it when I came in for my haircut. So on December 22nd, I went to get my hair cut and took Kasey to get her first haircut. Grammy came with us to help with Kasey while I was getting my hair cut and to take pictures. There are several pictures that turned out cute. Kasey seems to look older with her haircut and doesn't have as much hair in her eyes anymore.

Overall she was really good. Gil gave her a little stick that kept her interest while he cut her hair. He did a try cut, and basically trimmed the hair.





She really liked the shiny smock

Gil has a little girl of his own so he was really good with Kasey





The little stick kept her interested while Gil cut her hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment