Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Few more updates...

Kasey started standing up on her own without holding on to anything in the week before Thanksgiving.

11/22 - Kasey learned how to pretend eat. She was holding some strawberries from Landons kitchen and offered me some. I pretended to take a bite and chew. then she started doing the same thing

Kasey likes to put objects into things so I decided to see if she would help clean up. We were cleaning up Landon's kitchen. I would give her something and tell her where to put it. She would put it in the drawer and then clap when I would tell her thank you. It was cute.

11/15 - went to Korea for business trip. Of course Kasey slept through the night every night I was gone. Everyone seemed to do ok. It's a long trip over there - about 24 hours door to door. It was cold, but we had some good meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment