Click here for some pictures
Landon has gone to 3 games so far. The first two game Landon and I went to kids yell practice and watched the team come in, but then we walked quite a bit to get back to where the guys were. I decided that for the 3rd game we'd keep it a little low key. We decided to hang out at the Chicken. We got some dominos for Landon to play with, and we had some good burgers while enjoying the atmosphere and having a couple drinks. Landon actually played dominoes because he could count the dots and see similarities. It was fun. Here are some pictures from the first 3 games. click here
Here are a video I took of the football team walking in:
Oktoberfest is always a fun event. Good German food and beer, and now we've discovered that they have kids rides as well :) Thursday (9/17) night we went and had dinner with Doug at Oktoberfest. This year we invited some of Landon's friends and their parents to come with us on Sunday to do more kids stuff. We saw some of the clown show (pictures with his rabbit), and let the kids ride rides and get some food. We had a good time, but it was warmer than I expected.
Here are some pictures: click here
No comments:
Post a Comment