Landon started swim lessons (6/9) and seems to enjoy it and do well. His second lesson he even went underwater some. We asked if we should get him some floaties to play with in the pool in the neighborhood, but they didn't recommend it.
6/14 - We went to the neighborhood pool for the first time with Landon's friend Liam and his mom. Kasey and I sat on the side of the pool to keep cool, and she did great until she got tired.

Greg and Landon in the pool

Landon, Liam, Greg and Jessica

Kasey in her hat and swim shirt

6/15 - Landon actually fell asleep like this on the stairs. I guess he was really tired.
6/16 - Kasey's second tooth came through (bottom right middle). We had our first playdate of the year. It started with TI mom friends like we did last year, and some of Landon's friends from school and a neighborhood friend came as well.
6/18 - Kasey has decided that she can roll around in her bed. When we put her in bed she rolled onto her stomach several times. One time I was trying to sneek away, and she rolled over and put her head up to look over the top of the crib. It was cute. Needless to say we probably need to move the crib mattress down.
6/19 - Greg was mowing the lawn and I was outside with the kids watching. Landon decided he wanted to help Greg mow the yard. Last year he was afraid of the lawnmower. Greg told him jokingly that if he started pushing the lawnmower it was his to do.
6/20 - My good friend Jaime and her husband came in town so we (Grammy, Landon, Kasey and I) went to her mom and sister's house for dinner and to visit. Another high school friend of ours Chad came with his wife and son to visit. We had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment